Field Channel Marketing Manager, CEMEA
Ort: München, Deutschland
The Field Marketing Channel Manager will work closely with the partners in region, field marketing and leadership to help support, execute and track program tactics for integrated campaigns - digital, events, webinars, regional trade shows, partner events and account-based marketing across the CEMEA region. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented self-starter who has a passion for channel development, tactical marketing, flawless execution, pipeline generation, experience in enterprise B2B, a data-driven mindset, and strong execution skills.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and measure regional marketing campaigns with the growing DACH partner network aligned with the corporate strategy on a quarterly basis
- Oversee the design and implementation of marketing plans of strategic partners in region to ensure business impact is maximised
- Identify trends in partner and competitor activity to anticipate long-term needs as well as potential risks in order to propose appropriate creative marketing solutions as needed.
- Build relationship with all key partners
- Take ownership of channel lead generation and tracking.
- Report on and analyse activity of all channel marketing programs, providing recommendations on findings.
- Monitor results and make recommendations on best performing campaigns.
- Support overall marketing team goals and programs, ensuring success in your region
- Work in close collaboration with the national and international marketing team, as well as the regional sales and business development teams in DACH.
- Utilise SFDC to measure program ROI for all activities and analyse the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Business to Business technology, ideally for an enterprise software company
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude, and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Channel marketing experience in the DACH region
- Can demonstrate experience of working with regional and strategic system integrators as well as technology & cloud partners
- Proven creative ability and resourcefulness in generating new ideas and solving problems – must have a “get it done” mentality
- Salesforce and marketing automation platform experience
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills in German and English
- High energy and enthusiastic attitude
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Ability to travel 25% of the time